Search

Content

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bag Dump!

I've seen plenty of these "What's in our bag" posts, so Jordie and I decided to share what we keep hidden in our purses. There was no preperation, so keep in mind there are some random things in each of our bags!

Here's mine:

From left to right: Yellow Legal pad, LifeSaver, keys, wallet, 4 (!) chapsticks, coffee punch card, EpiPen, inhaler, Fremont Fair coaster, Klean Kanteen and my work badge. 

Here's Jordie's:

From left to right: Wallet, inhaler (matching Maddy's!), pen, perfume, planner, mascara, chapstick, Burt's Bees Grapefruit wipes (I love), more perfume, Frank's RedHot packets, reusable bag, bobby pin, pocket mirror, sunglasses, soy sauce packets, hot mustard packet.

I hope you have enjoyed this creepy look into our bags. We will continue to carry weird things around (cough cough coasters and hot packets) until we're old - we swear on it. 
-Maddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment