Search

Content

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Maddy and Jordie go to Portland

Phew, this is quite an overdue post. But - a couple of weeks ago Jordie and I skipped out on Seattle-town and drove down to Portland for the weekend.

Portland is one of my favorite places, and it also is home (for a bit longer) to our good friends Nick and Candace. I have some film at the beginning of a roll, just waiting to be developed, but we were able to snag some pretty fun iPhone pictures while we were there.

We got there pretty late on Friday, but on Saturday we took the Max train into town and went to multiple street markets (!!!) ate a LOT and explored around.

On Sunday we got some tasty bagels some morning margaritas and I got my thigh all tatted-up. Honestly, I love Portland. It always feels like home - Jordie and I kept finding ourselves asking "can we just stay here?" throughout the trip. Well, maybe, someday we will. 
-Maddy







All I can say is I agree with Maddy in every way - PDX is wonderful. Here are some more snaps of our weekend.





Also, if any of you were wondering what Maddy and I are like in real life the answer is goofs. Here's a gif made with some photos Nick took of us to prove it.


xx, J

0 comments:

Post a Comment